Casual Friday...what I'm wearing today

I'm trying out the denim on denim. What do you think? Am I a train wreck or does this semi-work??? I hope so, because I like it. I feel comfortable. And yes, I'm in a bathroom. I realized after 1.5 years in my studio that I don't own a full-length mirror. So, if I've been making major fashion faux-pas' over that time period....I'm blaming it on the waist-up mirror.

I love the details. Fun little chains line the front pockets.


I feel like a fashionista biker chick. Who wears leather sandals.


This is my favorite orange bag. Not that I have more than one orange bag...But it was such a great find in a little Vermont boutique. I was there with work, and I happened to stumble in their doors as they were closing. She told me to take my time, look around... They were having an incredible sale on all their handmade leather purses and bags. I was instantly in love!! I also bought a sunshine yellow one as a laptop bag. I've traveled everywhere with this bag and it never looks worn. Love finds like this.

Comments

Nicole said…
I LOVE THAT PANT LEG. You look amazing like always.
Newport Beach said…
I can't even comment on this one. But yes, sounds like you found amazing deals in Vermont.

Popular Posts