learn as you grow & grow as you learn.


'tis the season for friendship hardships.

several people i love most are going through situations that i've unfortunately experienced in the past. 


Trying to decide if a certain person in your life, a so called "friend", is too toxic. 

It's hard to make this choice, but for your sanity, I hope you'll be honest with yourself. 

If this person makes you feel drained, exhausted, used, upset, or disrespected.....move on. 

Nothing harder than a breakup. Especially between friends. 


I hope that I've never made you feel this way. Acted like a toxic friend. Taken more than I've given. If I have: I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Know it wasn't intentional. Maybe it's too late, but I love you.



Comments

Nicole said…
you are an incredible friend.

Popular Posts