Definition of Beauty


"My definition of beauty is simplicity, elegance and sensuality. Ava Gardner is my beauty icon. I think that when a woman is in harmony with herself and remains true to her values, she will glow naturally. Femininity doesn’t depend on what you wear or how you look. It’s an attitude." -Megan Fox in Elle



Not the wise words I imagined coming from Ms. Fox's mouth. She is spot on.


“Whether it craves fresh vegetables or foie gras, nothing makes me feel better than having something I really enjoy. I’m great at salads because I love chopping things up, but I also enjoy making dishes like lasagna and coconut rice with pork chops. The stress you put yourself through for having a treat is probably a thousand times worse for you than the sugar you just had.” -Rosario Dawson



Another gem. Thank you, ladies for the intelligence and depth here. It's rare that you hear body confidence coming from the mouths of women. 

It's important to love yourself, have confidence in your appearance, and of course, to be healthy. Do something that makes you sweat today, eat healthy, and enjoy your weekend! 

I'm off to Las Vegas with the man. I love S's spontaneity, thanks for the trip babe. 

Comments

Unknown said…
Those are so powerful and thought provoking! THANKS!
Jessica said…
Love this post and I couldn't agree more. It is extremely important to love and take care of yourself. I hope you are having fun in Vegas.

Popular Posts