“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”



Thank you, Robert Frost.


At first glance, the paths look almost identical. 


Upon further inspection, they are totally different. The path on the left has a clean, clear path. No offending debris in the way. 


The path to the right has debris, but in the form of flowers, bushes, plants. Notice how much brighter this avenue is as well.... 


Applicable to my own life, I've learned that just because the path seems easier, doesn't mean it will bring light and happiness with each unobstructed step. 


Practice appreciating the distractions along your path. Look a little closer and you may realize they're beautiful flowers waiting for your appreciation and attention. Not all road blocks or detours are negative. They temporarily divert, but hindsight so many times reveals them to be for your own benefit. 


The universe is on your side. Let it work for you. Appreciate, be grateful, show love, keep your head up and eyes looking forward. The bright, right path will appear. 

Comments

tiff and jay. said…
So beautifully worded. You are a wise little one. I love your heart and spirit.
M. said…
love. We seriously need to catch up. I've been stressing out about a certain relationship.. "end it or learn from it regardless." {sigh} it's okay to learn from it and enjoy regardless...
Unknown said…
Reminds me of the song I Hope You Dance where it says, "Never settle for the path of least resistance." <3 Love this post. Very beautiful and thought provoking.

Popular Posts