15 Ways to Keep a Relationship Working



I know I could work on a few of these.


I like #15 especially.... I am really hard on myself. I feel like I need to be perfect, all the time. I try really hard to make everyone happy. It's not reality. 


I'm not perfect. I have an attitude sometimes, I love to laugh a lot, but I also like to be quiet. I want to tell the world, but I love my privacy. I love to love, but sometimes it's hard for me to articulate how I need to be loved. I love to be taken care of, but I love my independence. I love to learn, but I'm not always the fastest learner.


In the end, I'm not looking for perfection in "him", so why do I keep looking for it in me? Learning how I need to be loved is a process. I'm glad to have someone willing to learn and give along side me.


Happy Tuesday to all my love birds out there.


photo credit

Comments

Popular Posts