Happy Life in my New Digs



Sometimes it's the little things in life.... For me today, it's 2 windows, a door, 2 big book shelves.



Nothing on the walls yet, but I have enough wall hangings, shelf nick-nacks, photos and framed prints from my world traveler days to fill up 3 offices. I'm looking forward to getting all my memories out of boxes and hanging them in a spot where I can enjoy them all day long.

Any decorating ideas? I need your help!! I just bought one of those scratch off maps, which I am so excited to put on the wall. It's a fun way to keep track of the countries I've traveled to!





Just one question. Are they worried we'll jump out our ground floor offices and die? Why does my little window only open on the bottom?

I love nature, but I'm not all about the AZ wildlife discovering an open window and taking over my humble new abode, thank you very much!

Life is good. What simple things are making you happy today? For the moment, the pink flower outside my window is keeping me plenty satisfied.


Comments

Taylor Morgan said…
how fun! I wish I was there to go shopping for decorations! I love stuff like that. It's nice to have "your space" outside of our home. Can't wait to see pictures!!
Nicole said…
so awesome! congratulations!!!
M. said…
oooh, i LOVE that map!!! Also, windows at the bottom?! I think the heat got to an architects head...
so much potential, can't wait to see what you come up with!!
what a cool office! Cant wait to see it all occupied!

Popular Posts