Milwaukee and Paint



I am pleased to report that I will not be picking up a paint brush the entire time I'm here in Milwaukee with the man. 


S is smart, I know that. But he elevated his intelligence factor in my mind when he decided to hire a painter to finish the job. 






Let me back up. S is from Milwaukee. He owns a home here and has renters living there. They are moving out, and new ones are moving in, and in the transition, the house needs some love. {major love}. 


The house is huge, so when we originally planned the renovation trip, we were planning on spending night and day scraping, priming, caulking, power washing, painting and trimming. Now, thanks to Ken the painter (and his crew), we spent the morning at Home Depot choosing colors, picking out garden plants, fertilizer, weed spray, and our portion of the painting process is done!


some potential accent colors. we're on color overload.


Next step is to clear weeds, roto-till a garden spot, plant decorative grasses and flowers, and enjoy Wisconsin cheese. I love gardening, but let's be honest. I'm mostly excited for the cheese.


I'll report back with my favorites. 



Comments

Taylor Morgan said…
have fun! :) I want to see a real picture of this S man!
M. said…
ooh. making things pretty and eating good cheese--i hope you have good crackers to go along with them! :) enjoy!

Popular Posts