Is this it?



From a man. Not sure if I believe it. At least the last two sentences...


"Alot of men want a woman to mother them. They get with a woman and all they do is regress to the point where you might think he might not be capable to take care of himself at all. I don’t want another mother. I want a woman. I want to rise to the occasion. I want to learn and bask in your glow. I want to protect you and do whatever I can to give you strength. There is no twist to this. I want to love you with everything in me. I need your help because I don’t know anything about it. I am suspicious and ready to leave and hit the cold road for the frozen dawn. I am just going to trust you with everything in me. I see now that it’s the only reason to be here. After kissing you, I cannot remember what it was like to kiss any other woman. At this point I am not sure if I ever have."




Henry Rollins
(Source: sorakeem)

Comments

Billius said…
Been here once maybe twice in all my dating. Not the wanting some one to mother me but the rest of it. My eyes are opening to who and how I have always been. Getting back there is a long road but I will make it for i am strong and stubborn and just the right amount of crazy. When the right one comes along I will think of this and smile.

Popular Posts