Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.

image

It may seem like an odd photo to coincide with this quote by Rumi. But I think it actually fits perfectly. 


When I'm locked in a situation where I can't see clearly, my life is not aligned, I'm not where I'm supposed to be, or doing what I should.... This is what I feel like. This is my view on life. 


Get out.


Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. 


Seek those people who help you see clearly how to be your best self, who fill your cup, and who make sure you know you're loved


Clear your life from the clutter of negativity, confusion, complication, insecurity. 


But, at the end of the day, I know I am responsible for my own happiness. We have one big, fabulous, wild and crazy life. What will you do with yours?

Comments

Popular Posts