Lamborghini Ankonian


AKA the Batmobile you can buy. Pure sexiness.



I'm not typically a car girl. But this thing is straight out of my dreams!! It's just a concept car, but I'm totally enamored with the design. It's beautiful. The concept was named after a type of bull famous for black hair, and the designer, Slavche Tanevsky (what a cool name!), had some help from professional designers at Lamborghini and Audi.  Click here for a slideshow of pictures. Just another form of beauty to enjoy today. :)

Comments

Kristi Hoskins said…
oooo!! Pure sexiness! Makes me want to buy black leather pants ;)
Impressive girl post! Sometimes, I totally fawn over fancy cars...it's odd. And this one, as you say, is pretty sexy!
It really is a spectacular looking car! Some really great photos in that slideshow too... love the one with the jet flying over - the inspiration, perhaps?

Popular Posts