Portland and Shoes



I'm sick and at a work conference in Portland, Oregon. My poor friend Deb who I'm traveling with is putting up with my sneezing and sore throat! 


Thankfully today, I woke up and felt slightly better. Trying to keep up my fluids intake, not overdo it, and take my vitamin C. 


On to more positive things, I wanted to introduce you to my shoes.  Hello, shoes.




I'm not wearing them to the conference today, because that would be, well.... Awesome, but not appropriate. 


I AM wearing them for our final dinner tomorrow night, and I think I'll feel a little bit like I'm in the Wizard of Oz. Steve Madden does it right.

Comments

M. said…
loooove. and now I want to go shoe shopping at Last Chance.
Courtney B said…
Your shoes are magical... hahaha! Seriously, I want them! Lucky girl :)
those are amazingly awesome! do they hurt? :)
These are amazing. Good luck trekking around in them!
Meagan said…
Amazing shoes. I hope you get to feeling better soon!
rothcomilitary said…
I love these shoes., I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the article and this is really informative. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks!

Popular Posts