Beds, Pillows and a Mosquito Net

pic:That Kind of Woman


I am absolutely loving this comforter, headboard and....what do you call that thing above? Mosquito net?  Pretty princess gauzy thing? I don't know - but I love it.

I going to use this for inspiration when thinking of bedroom decor ideas. I'm feeling like my bedroom is blah. I want it to feel warm, comfortable, gauzy-mosquito-net-drapey.

So I can do THIS

ahhhh. Good Tuesday morning!!!

p.s. someone please tell me what the real name of the net thing is??



Comments

Whitney said…
I used to have one of those nets in my room!! It went around my bowl chair. I got it at Cost Plus :)
Mal said…
I love that colorful headboard!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/
Ha ha I used to have one of these when I was younger, I loved it!
Emily said…
i can do better than tell you the name. I'll tell you where to buy it. on SALE: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/mombasa-bedding-siam-canopy?ID=550255&cm_mmc=Google_Feed-_-6-_-89-_-MP689 Let me know if the link doesn't work!
Nicole said…
man that is so awesome and so you.
alicia said…
love these nets also!! xo
renee said…
I always wanted one of those when I was younger, that netting over the bed look, it really seems to give off such a dreamy vibe! xx.
i have no idea what the name is , but have always loved them!

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Popular Posts