Happy Thanksgiving to our Troops


This photo makes me feel very grateful for family. For America. For my soft couch. For my pajamas. For my delicious table of Thanksgiving food.

It makes me feel very grateful for my military. For those who are deployed and away from their families...Celebrating Thanksgiving overseas. Sacrificing their holidays for me and you.



This is what the troops in the field eat..... Pre-Packaged turkey. hmm.



On patrol with his lovely meal....



This is just adorable. I love the hats :)



I am grateful for my family. For my friends. For everything I learn from every person I meet. I'm supposed to be on Lake Powell...but I'm not. And I learned a lot from that situation.... I am looking forward to a Tongan Thanksgiving tomorrow... I'll report back with everything I saw, ate and did!!! I'm certain it will be unique and interesting.  Lots of love!

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm English so I don't get to celebrate thanksgiving but I can still feel thankful for these things. I know what you mean about that first picture in particular.

Nice blog, I'm following you now, hope you'll visit mine sometime :)

Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

HANDBAG GIVEAWAY! Enter here;
http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com/2011/11/handbag-giveaway.html

Popular Posts