In the Cookies of Life, Sisters are the Chocolate Chips


Saw this on Pinterest and it reminded me of something my sister and I would have done growing up. I love my little sissy. 

She's an incredible woman, friend, girlfriend, daughter, and more. She's a mentor to so many people in her life, and I'm so grateful that we live in the same city (finally!). 

She is my forever friend, she loves me no matter what, and she can't get rid of me!!! I love you Katrini Beanie!


A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double.  ~Toni Morrison
 

Comments

Mrs. Pancakes said…
awww...that's too cute...love the quote!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful girls. Thanks for being an example to so many people. The way you love your family is inspiring. Wish more people could express it like you do.
Nicole said…
Oh man I love you two! You have such a special bond.
Elle Sees said…
My sis and I are 20mths apart and my other sis and I are 18 YEARS apart. Needless to say, my older sis and I were not closer until we were older! We used to fight all the time.
Nuha said…
this is so sweet! i have two sisters and we are so much closer now that were older :)
Taylor Morgan said…
sisters are the best gift! nothing like it!

Popular Posts