Old and New: Handsome Boys


Old (er):  This is my dad's cousin, Dick Cassella. Isn't he handsome? My dad and all the boys have always been such athletes. Jocks. The stories they would tell as I grew up, looking back, are hilarious. They were all so full of machismo and gruff. They haven't changed one bit.


This is my beautiful cousin Andrea's little boy, Ben. This picture cracks me up every time! 



 I love that she's introducing him to the New York apple orchards young! I miss living near family so much.
 

I hope you all have a relaxing and lovely Thanksgiving! What will you be doing? What dish will you be making? 
I leave tomorrow for Lake Powell! J rented a houseboat for friends and family. I'm making a family favorite - grape salad. Here's the recipe. mmmm sweet and delicious! 

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm grateful for all of you, both old and new friends. Say hello if you'd like. :)
 

Comments

Meggan said…
such fun pictures! i love vintage pictures! that grape salad looks amazing, you have the best recipes!
Definitely will have to try your grape salad recipe... it sounds so good and my little Oliver LOVES grapes!

Popular Posts