Europe Monster



So not 'anatomically correct'. But so amazing. I'm coming for you, Europeans!

It's hard to believe I'll be back in Europe in under a week. 

I feel like it's my second home...and I haven't been home in quite a few years..... My whole life used to be spent here... 

Lots to be grateful for. I'm mostly excited and grateful that I'll be seeing my parents. aunts, uncles, cousins etc in just a few days.

Thanks to my old life in aviation, I still have quite a few Marriott points racked up... :)  
Christmas in Manhattan here we come! 

Hopefully Times Square won't be a tourist mad house...But then again, I know better. This year I think I'm going to force the family to go ice skating at Rockefeller Center. Nothing better than seeing my pops slip and slide next to me on on the ice! 

Happy Hanukkah. Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. whatever floats your boat. I'm just grateful and happy for the season. Family first. Always.

Any restaurant recommendations for breakfast near Times Square?




Comments

Louise said…
Very wise words you left me as always miss amy :) Have a lovely christmas and new year and enjoy europe, i miss it!
alicia said…
have an amazing time!

Popular Posts