Happy Girls are the Prettiest



Audrey Hepburn had her priorities straight.
"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."

In other news, I hear the east cost is blizzard'ing right now!!! Be safe and throw a snowball for me.



Lucerne, Switzerland. January 1, 2012.

I came to work today with no coat and I'm basking in the sunshine through my window. 

Who knows where I'll live for the rest of my life. For now, I am so grateful that I don't live in the frozen tundra during the winter!






Comments

It may as well just start snowing here. It's ridiculous, we're in summer but it's still 6 degrees :( But I do agree about the laughter - I'll just laugh about the goosebumps I'm wearing under my clothes! :p Have a great weekend Amy <3
Lidiya said…
The photo is absoultely gorgeous <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts