Horse Farm Beauty



“I’d always believed that a life of quality, enjoyment, and wisdom were my human birthright and would be automatically bestowed upon me as time passed.  I never suspected that I would have to learn how to live - that there were specific disciplines and ways of seeing the world I had to master before I could awaken to a simple, happy, uncomplicated life.”
-Dan Millman


A few years ago I went on vacation....20 minutes from my house. It was amazing! It's great to appreciate the city you live in - appreciate the life you have. Many times I'll catch myself dreaming of trips I want to take, countries I haven't visited, things I want to do.... Without realizing that I'm not paying attention to what phenomenal opportunities are right in front of me.


So, I encourage you to pay attention to your life right now. Focus on what is great about it. Get out and enjoy what may have been overlooked in the past.





Hilarious!! And....Scary!


Celery butt


Gorgeous tack room. I wish photos could convey smells....The smell of old wood and leather. Divine.


He did NOT want a bath


Canned peaches, anyone?


Hello, beautiful soft nose

Comments

These are really amazing pictures, especially the older looking ones!
Ha, that celery butt photo made me laugh out loud.

Popular Posts