New Years Resolutions or Not?


Rockefeller Center, NYC

Here's how I feel about New Years Resolutions:  
Enough already with the guilt-ridden, I'm-so-fat, I'm-so-lazy, I-must-fix-my-life New Years Resolutions. I'm over it! 

There is nothing wrong with you. You're fine. Sure, pick goals. Do it. You're capable. But no more beating yourself up. The phrase is not 'have a guilty new year'. 

Take a breath. See the good in yourself. If you must make a resolution, start with those that help you and others. 

Because the biggest word in 'Happy New Year' should be HAPPY.

New Years Eve, Zurich



Comments

Meggan said…
I totally agree! Love setting goals but not crazy unattainable resolutions! Happy New Year Amy!
Elle Sees said…
yes! have fun and be happy. choose happiness!
Mrs. Pancakes said…
Happy new year! Love the picture!
Bonnie said…
Happy New Year, love!! :) Here's to 2012.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
I've never really have resolutions. I have goals for the year, broken down in months...But you're right, it should be happy. I hope 2012 is a great year for you!
Melissa Blake said…
My thoughts exactly!!
Clara Turbay said…
I like so much what i see here.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
I totally agree! I think resolutions should be about goals, travels, adventures, and accomplishments we want to realize in the next year, not about fixing things we THINK are wrong with ourselves. Happy 2012!
Louise said…
That first photograph is breathtaking! And yes I agree all about the goals :)
secretstare

Popular Posts