International Women's Day


"I am convinced that the exercise of social and political rights by women is necessary for mankind's happiness and pride. You can rest assured that Turkish women together with world`s women will work towards world peace and security." - Atatürk


Today we celebrate International Women's Day. Not widely celebrated in the USA (yet), it is really the culmination of everything I work hard for at Thunderbird. 

In China, it is a national holiday, Pakistan shines the spotlight on it as they struggle for equality, and in Italy...well, in true Italian form, they buy all women flowers. :) 
My Indonesia beautiful ladies celebrating the day with the US Ambassador!

My beautiful Kyrgyzstan ladies celebrating with the US Ambassador!

The women I work with make me feel so motivated to go beyond my comfort zone. To do bigger things than I feel I know how. To keep striving to give back.

There is infinite beauty in the friendships and empowerment of women. 


Please ignore my nerves and squinting in the bright sun. The impromptu interview was fun...but I'm not a fan of the camera!!


Comments

Mrs. Pancakes said…
Awwww such a sweet post!

Popular Posts