Key Lime Cheesecakes with Pretzel Crust


Saw this amazing recipe on Val So Cal - she is the best!
all photo credits


  




                For the Cheesecake....
                16 ounces cream cheese, softened
                1/2 lime juice
                zest of one lime
                1 can sweetened condensed milk

1) With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese, lime juice and condensed milk until smooth. Add zest and mix.

                Pretzel Crust....
                2 cups finely crushed pretzels
                1/2 cup light brown sugar
                3/4 cups melted butter

2) Stir together and press crumbs into bottom of individual cups.
      
3) Serve with fresh sweetened whipped cream, lime zest and pretzel crumbs.


Comments

Meggan said…
I love Val!! The sweet and salty combo sounds amazing!
Annie said…
These look absolutely ahhh mazing! And they are making my tummy growl :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray
Kyla said…
This sounds so incredibly delicious right now...cheesecake is my favorite, and I'm always looking for ways to dress it up!
holy goodness! This looks so good. Oddly, I just had key lime pie for the first time, funnily enough, in Key West! So delish. Might have to try this recipe.
Amy Shaughnessy said…
Okay, that looks so good! Anything with Key Lime makes me think of vacation... I love your header photo too. Man, I need a vacation!

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com
Brooke said…
I love it when you post recipes:) This recipe looks especially delicious!

Popular Posts