Smart Words to Live By

I actively work towards not worrying, living simply, letting go of expectations, giving back as much and often as I can. Not always easy, but I'm a work in progress. :) Success to me is having the means and the ability to better someone's life. To give back. 

I've learned that to live simply, all I need is spontaneity, back rubs, change, love (lots of it), travel, good and healthy food, summer dresses and heels, water, sunshine, exercise and running, laughing, more love, trust, flexibility, and fun. I don't think that's too much to ask. :)

What is your simple life? Are you happy with what you have? Do you appreciate all the people you love, and tell them so? I certainly hope the people I love know how much I love them. How grateful I am for them... I know I have been given much. I too must give.


Comments

Test said…
wise words and advice!
I am loving a simpler and simpler life! I also don't think that's too much to ask! Great post!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin
S said…
I need a constant reminder of this. Easy to forget.

Popular Posts