Fantastic Fatherhood


My sister, my crazy silly daddy, and me a few years ago. Love you pops!


I love when men can express their unabashed love for their wife and children. For their love of family life, and ability to articulate the special bond and unequivocal devotion they have for their loved ones. 

About a year ago, my friends Nikki and Collin became first time parents. The kind of first time parents you'd swear have done this a million times because they're naturally pro's. Their son is well-adjusted, beautiful, loved, and so smart!! Their parenting style is one I hope I can recreate when (and if!) I have my own kiddos. 

Collin shared with me the blog he wrote after reading my re-post of 50 Rules for Dads of Daughters.

Read his beautiful tribute, and love letter to his future daughter. Well done, Collin and Nikki. I love you!

Comments

Ahh...I'm in tears! I read your 50 rules for dad and loved "She will fight with her mother. Choose sides wisely" :)
Unknown said…
that post is so beautiful. so inspiring, thank you amiga for always being so free and inspirational.

Popular Posts