Washington DC: Promoting Women Entrepreneurs in Pakistan





I feel very blessed. We have been invited to attend this incredible celebration, and you better believe I'll be there!


I'm grateful for my "job". I put this in quotes, because I don't feel like I have a job. I actually enjoy every minute of my day with these incredible women. I love that I get paid to plan, organize, connect, facilitate, collaborate, educate, and learn.


As we speak, women are becoming empowered, educated, and protected. 


Check out these short clips:


It's no big deal. Just the future of humanity.

Comments

Unknown said…
that is so exciting amiga!! :) I love that you love your job. that you are making a difference in lives of people who desperately need it. many blessings to you!!OXOX
How exciting Amy! Congratulations on being invited. You're such an inspiring woman, it's only right that more women get to meet you and be inspired by you and what you do xoxox

Popular Posts