Denver - We're Comin' for You

Exciting news!

After an amazing 2 week long trip to Denver, we've locked it in as our first accelerator city of 2014. We decided quickly that we wanted to try living there for at least a year.... so that's what we'll do! We have an apartment in downtown Denver, overlooking Coors Field and the gorgeous skyline. 

No trip to Denver is complete without a jaunt to Boulder to do some breath-sucking hiking. We're sea-level people... Hiking well above a mile elevation was hard!!!


We even got passed up by a chihuahua!!! Twice!!!


It made me feel better when the big dog laid down and refused to move. I felt his pain.


Beautiful Boulder


Our amazing friends Erin and Brant. We made it to the Royal Arch! Woot woooot! (camel hump-day style)



Here's that little jerk again. His name was Turbo. Jk. I adore him!


We stopped together again.


Right before the big flooding of 2013 - we were very lucky to be staying in an unaffected area.


Very cool art museum. I wonder if I could have a house like this someday? Steve?? Start building.


Dr. Evil (me) and my two pets.

Comments

Popular Posts