Chili Egg Puff

The proper term I suppose is Fritatta, but "puff" is much more fun. If you serve this right out of the oven, there is a beautiful fluffy, full look to the dish. The sooner you serve it, the better, as the air gradually decreases over time. Serve this to your guests, mother-in-laws, siblings or friends, and they may never leave....Don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

Happy Eating!

Chile Egg Puff

10 eggs, beat first
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 C. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 pint cottage cheese
1 lb. Monterey Jack (or Mozzarella) cheese
1/2 C. melted butter
1 small can diced green chilies

Beat together and pour in greased 9x13 pan.

350 degrees. 35-45 minutes.
Serve right out of the oven.



I added cilantro to mine....just because I love cilantro in anything!


Comments

That looks beyond amazing! I've never seen eggs look so light and airy! I am going to try it myself, it's blowing my mind!
Brooke said…
That looks really good! I am going to try it sometime this week. Thanks for posting all of your wonderful pictures and adventures. It is fun to see what you have been up to.

Popular Posts