My Dolce Vita - a Memoir

Have you ever been the recipient of serendipitous and blessed luck? I hope so. 

I am grateful and thankful for the bit of luck I had this morning as I logged on to one of my favorite blogs, The Paris Apartment. Whenever I see that Claudia has posted, I always know I'm about to see something beautiful, inspirational and motivational. 

Claudia is the real deal! 
- Just like me: a Miami, New York and Paris dweller and lover. World traveler.  
- Not like me: A published author, successful entrepreneur, antique-hunter extraordinaire, regular contributor and featured guest of magazines such as Travel + Leisure, Elle, In Style and MORE!

When I saw she was having a giveaway for the beautiful memoir, My Dolce Vita, I happened to enter. I was somehow her first comment. She drew a random winner (evidenced by the "random number generator image she posted! haha.) and I WON. How? I don't know. I don't think I've ever won something before. 

Now I'll have this gorgeous publishers edition, straight from Claudia. Thank you for your generosity. 

I have to admit, winning was so exciting. But the happiest part of reading her 'and the winner is....' post, was how she introduced me so kindly to her loyal friends. Thank you so much for your sweet words, and I'm blessed to "know" you!


"seemed weird but that’s random for you! number 1 is one of my first blog friends, amy of missamyscerra.blogspot.com. we met years ago when we were brand new to blogging and to tell the truth it’s been way too long since i’ve been to her fabulous blog. stopping by just now to choose a photo proved i’ve been missing a lot! check her out, there are great recipes, life lessons and photos. hey girl!"




Comments

Taylor Morgan said…
how fun! I love days like this :)
That is so awesome... Congrats
Unknown said…
way to go cousin.

Popular Posts